CryptoNoteCoin is launched

Technical discussions related to CryptoNote repository and the forking process

CryptoNoteCoin is launched

Postby Werner_Albert » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:31 pm

CryptoNoteCoin

This coin is a unique project by CryptoNote designated specifically for educational purposes.

The sole value of CryptoNoteCoin is an insight it may provide you in regards of functionality and inner workings of CryptoNote technology.
For those willing to start their own CruptoNote-based coins, CryptoNoteCoin will pave the way for a smooth launch and unhindered emission.

One thing to remember before you put it to use: CryptoNoteCoin has virtually no commercial value due to its inherently short emission curve and accelerated block generation time.

CryptoNoteCoin will teach you everything you need to know about coin creation and setting up of concomitant services but apart from that it is of no value.

We strongly recommend all users to abstain from buying or selling CryptoNoteCoin on exchanges or applying it to any purposes other than educational.

Specifications:
- CryptoNight PoW algorithm;
- 30 sec blocks;
- 18.4m total coins supply;
- All coins are emitted in 2 month and after that a new genesis block is generated;
- difficulty retargets every block

Downloads:
Windows
MAC OS
Linux
Source
Werner_Albert

Re: CryptoNoteCoin is launched

Postby LordCarlos » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:27 am

great post! could you reach me out? I need some help with something, thanks!
LordCarlos

Re: CryptoNoteCoin is launched

Postby Catherine_Erwin » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:33 pm

LordCarlos wrote:great post! could you reach me out? I need some help with something, thanks!

Hello LordCarlos,
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to post them on this forum or contact us via email (contact@cryptonote.org).
Catherine_Erwin

Return to Reference Code & Forking