I'm am trying to create a new coin.Help me $10 Bounty

Technical discussions related to CryptoNote repository and the forking process

I'm am trying to create a new coin.Help me $10 Bounty

Postby Oreoluwa » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:45 pm

Hello please help i am trying to create a new coin,but i am now very confused...this is where i got confused
Start the daemon to print out the genesis block
Run your daemon with --print-genesis-tx argument. It will print out the genesis block coinbase transaction hash.
Example:
furiouscoind --print-genesis-tx

i can't get through that part of the whole stuff because i am a newbie...i have a windows vps and a amazon Ubuntu vps and one windows vps...i have edited all the necessary file on my forked version of github,and would appreciate if anybody can help me complete the rest,i am willing to pay $10 to anyone who can help me out...and teach me how to complete the whole stuff.

I will pay $5 before you start and $5 i after you are through with it,i will pay you via bitcoin or paypal which ever one you want ,i might also consider having you as my technical assistant and paying for your assistance whenever i need your help,please what i can afford is $10 because i am a student please help me,however i am trying to clone the original version of CryptoNote i will give you my github log-in details if need be,please help, i will appreciate if anybody can help me.you can comment right here or send me a pm or send me an email via oreoluwaolaleye68@gmail.com ...Thank you.
Oreoluwa

Re: I'm am trying to create a new coin.Help me $10 Bounty

Postby QuasiPuppet » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:15 am

I can help you with this. Let me know if the bounty still stands.
QuasiPuppet

Re: I'm am trying to create a new coin.Help me $10 Bounty

Postby ccatlett2000 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:27 pm

I am willing to do this if you still need help. Also PM'd you.
ccatlett2000

Return to Reference Code & Forking