Working on a new coin in London help wanted

General discussion of CryptoNote based currencies and issues.

Working on a new coin in London help wanted

Postby davemohican » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:06 pm

Hi

I am working on a new coin for artists and for music video as a well as visual arts, I would like to get a community together to find ways of using the coin to tip, pay and create services for such a coin.

I know that there are some coins like funk but this seems to be about its own community and band where I want to be much broader in my approach.

If interested or just want to chat please do contact me, I am based in the London area and have a community buildling which has rehearsal space studio but as I have mentioned I see a bigger scope for this coin.
davemohican

Re: Working on a new coin in London help wanted

Postby Werner_Albert » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:10 am

Hi,

That's great to know that you've chosen the CryptoNote platform for your project. From what you have written, the idea looks promising. We are willing to assist you in your undertaking so feel free to ask us any CN-related questions you might have.

Also, it would be great if you expanded on what kind of services based on CN you are thinking of.
Werner_Albert

Re: Working on a new coin in London help wanted

Postby ReC » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:15 pm

davemohican wrote:Hi

I am working on a new coin for artists and for music video as a well as visual arts, I would like to get a community together to find ways of using the coin to tip, pay and create services for such a coin.

I know that there are some coins like funk but this seems to be about its own community and band where I want to be much broader in my approach.

If interested or just want to chat please do contact me, I am based in the London area and have a community buildling which has rehearsal space studio but as I have mentioned I see a bigger scope for this coin.

Hi Dave I am based in London too. Although mostly of the time I'm busy (job, child, etc) I generally go to Defcon London meetings. ( http://dc4420.org/ ) and I will be at bar at The Phoenix, Cavendish Square next October 28th... so if you want to pop up let me know ..
ReC

Return to General Discussion