About Walletd Payment Gate

General discussion of CryptoNote based currencies and issues.

About Walletd Payment Gate

Postby DATAFLEX » Wed May 04, 2016 11:05 am

I have a question about the container wallet
I have created a new container wallet and then I create inside it some new address.
So I have now a file mycontainer.wallet with one main address and some other addresses.
Now I want to move and use this file withing another PC
So I run walletd using same wallet name and password and ot is open regularly
but When I open the Container to read all addresses I can see only the Main Address but not the other Addresses that I created. I checked also that the sgretkey and IDare the same in both cases
I using json calls like this
Code: Select all
  Move  ( '{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "id" : "myid", "method" :"getAddresses"} , "params" :{"viewSecretKey" : "mysecretekey" } ') to sbody

but in one case I receive only the MAIN address container (the PC where I copied the mycontainer.wallet) and with the original where I created mycontainer.wallet I receive the same main address and also all other address I created in it

to get the address list
Code: Select all
 ( '{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "id" : "myid", "method" :"getAddresses"} , "params" :{"viewSecretKey" : "mysecretekey" } ') 

so I suppose that all addresses within Main wallet Container are not created in the same mycontainer.wallet it's right? Can you help me to understand that? I need to open the same addresses using the same wallet Container file in different Computer, and of course using the same Blockchain

Return to General Discussion